4 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1853
Added: 08/23/19, Last Updated: 08/23/2019
Property Type: Detached for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX239044
Subdivision: Braddock Heights
Now is your chance to own one of the largest lots in highly desireable Braddock Heights neighborhood 1/4 Acre flat yard with garage! Gleaming new white quartz counters, gourmet chef’s kitchen with Viking 8 burner range. 2 Gas fireplaces, … [Read more]
To take a closer look at this detached in Northern Virginia, contact Will Nesbitt.
Real Estate and Neighborhoods of Alexandria, VA
Alexandria dates back to the colonial era and many of the neighborhoods of Alexandria reflect that heritage. However, Alexandria is also home to newer and relatively new neighborhoods like the Carlyle District and Kingstowne. To learn more about these or other neighborhoods in Alexandria VA, surf through the tabs here.
Alexandria is a highly livable city with enviable amenities, culture and attractions. The Commonwealth of Virginia considers Alexandria an “independent city” which means that Alexandria is not in any county. However, parts of Northern Virginia have an Alexandria postal address, but are actually in Fairfax County. All this can be confusing for newcomers to the area, but we try to simplify this in our guide by organizing things so they make sense for the home buyer.
You won’t have to be a Virginia jurisdictional authority to find the home you want to buy, but start here for a primer on Alexandria.
Alexandria is located on the banks of the Potomac River close to Washington DC and Suburban Maryland. The City of Alexandria dates back to the colonial era and many of the neighborhoods of Alexandria reflect that heritage.
More about Alexandria VABoth Old Town Alexandria and Mount Vernon have historic links to George Washington and other prominent historical figures.
Beyond Old Town, Alexandria is also home for newer and relatively new neighborhoods like the Carlyle District and Cameron Station or Kingstowne.Alexandria is home to numerous non-profits and trade associations as well as the Mark Center. Many Alexandrians work in nearby Washington DC, the Pentagon, Andrews AFB or Fort Belvoir. Commuters from Alexandria are served by the Yellow and Blue Metro Lines. Alexandrians have easy access to the Beltway, I-395 and both Rt. 1 and the GW Parkway.
Homes in Alexandria range from shiny new condos, to historic homes and waterfront mansions. From urban to suburban from luxury homes to budget homes, you can find it here in Alexandria VA.
Will Nesbitt can also guide you with these similarly priced places around Alexandria.
How much are detached homes in Alexandria selling for?
Single-Family Residences From $935,000 to $1,035,000
- $965,000: 1715 Hollindale Dr, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Hollindale | Comparables |
- $959,999: 6464 Overlook Dr, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Pinecrest | Comparables |
- $975,000: 1212 Olde Towne Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | New Alexandria | Comparables |
- $995,000: 208 Summers Dr, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Mount Vernon Park | Comparables |
- $955,000: 610 Pullman Pl, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Beverley Forest | Comparables |
- $939,800: 6026 Grove Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven | Comparables |
- $948,989: 313 N Patrick St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Parker Gray Historic District | Comparables |
- $999,888: 7726 Schelhorn Rd, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Hybla Valley Farms | Comparables |
- $999,990: 8335 Mount Vernon Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22309 | None Available | Comparables |
- $990,000: 6223 Telegraph Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Wilton Woods | Comparables |
I care about my clients.