At and around the Patent Office (USPTO) and National Science Foundation (NSF)
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
Map of Real Estate For Sale In Carlyle District
Live near the USPTO and National Science Foundation in Alexandria VA
Refresh This Search
- Carlyle City Residences: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Carlyle Square Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Carlyle Towers Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Jamieson Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Royalton Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- The Duke: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Talk to an agent about the Carlyle District in Alexandria VA
About The Area
The Carlyle District is an upscale metropolitan community in Alexandria Virginia. On the east end of Eisenhower Avenue, where Eisenhower Avenue approaches Old Town, you’ll find the United States Patent & Trade Office and the high-end high-rise neighborhood of the Carlyle District. The USPTO is a complex of five buildings that accommodate more than 7,000 federal employees. Residents of the Carlyle District have easy access to the Hoffman Town Center at the Eisenhower Metro. The Carlyle District is an intriguing place to live because it’s so close to the charm and amenities of Old Town, but is new and modern.
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Read more about [the Jamieson]
About Carlyle District
- Thinking about moving to Carlyle District? Watch this video.August 17, 2015
- Condos For Rent Or Sale Near The National Science FoundationFebruary 21, 2017
- Delightful 1 Bedroom Rental At 1600 Prince StreetJuly 13, 2018
- Condos For Rent Or Sale Near The National Science FoundationFebruary 17, 2017
- What’s For Rent Near The National Science Foundation?February 17, 2017