At and around the Patent Office (USPTO) and National Science Foundation (NSF)
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
Map of Real Estate For Sale In Carlyle District
Live near the USPTO and National Science Foundation in Alexandria VA
Refresh This Search
- Carlyle City Residences: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Carlyle Square Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Carlyle Towers Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Jamieson Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Royalton Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- The Duke: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Talk to an agent about the Carlyle District in Alexandria VA
About The Area
The Carlyle District is an upscale metropolitan community in Alexandria Virginia. On the east end of Eisenhower Avenue, where Eisenhower Avenue approaches Old Town, you’ll find the United States Patent & Trade Office and the high-end high-rise neighborhood of the Carlyle District. The USPTO is a complex of five buildings that accommodate more than 7,000 federal employees. Residents of the Carlyle District have easy access to the Hoffman Town Center at the Eisenhower Metro. The Carlyle District is an intriguing place to live because it’s so close to the charm and amenities of Old Town, but is new and modern.
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Read more about [the Jamieson]
About Carlyle District
- How Much Do Row Houses For Rent Cost At Old Town In 22314 In Alexandria?June 28, 2018
- Price of 1 Bedroom Condo in Old Town / Carlyle District remains steady.August 21, 2010
- Who are you destined to become?April 29, 2015
- Where can I workout in Eisenhower Valley?April 22, 2015
- How Much Do Homes Available For Rent Cost At Royalton In Alexandria?June 16, 2018