I am Will Nesbitt and I love being my job specializing in Alexandria. I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. It’s hard to express why I love working so hard.
But if I had to pick just 4 reasons:
- It’s fun to help people in Alexandria realize life goals. It’s satisfying to help them make the home purchase that will get them what they want.
- I love making people happy, especially people in my community of Fairfax County.
- I’ll admit I like making my own schedule. It’s tough to be your own boss, but the pay-off is that you can be your own boss!
- My work is rewarding, both financially and emotionally.
Are you looking to spend around $214,900 in Northern VA? I think you might want to consider these:
- $214,900: 8609 Village Way, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Villages the | Comparables
- $209,000: 4388 Pembrook Village Dr #90, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pembrook Village | Comparables
- $205,033: 7915 Casa Grande Pl #E, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables
- $209,900: 7956 Silverada Pl #B, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables
Will is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. He is licensed in anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia, but focuses on those communities found in and around Alexandria, Arlington, Mount Vernon and Springfield/Franconia.
Will has been involved in real estate management, sales and investment for more than twenty years. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army. While in the army, he studied Russian at Monterey’s Defense Language Institute. He is also a “veteran of the dotcom wars” and built most of the sites associated with NesbittRealty.com
Will currently resides in Belle Haven Estates just outside Old Town, overlooking New Alexandria. He is a former president of the Mount Vernon Youth Athletic Association and founded the Alexandria Fun with Friends Group. Will is the author of BattlestorM, a tabletop fantasy game, which was published by Ral Partha Publishing in the late ’90’s, and Arthur’s Realm, a boardgame available at the Gamecrafter.