Will Nesbitt has lined up a number of selections for home buyers looking at high-rise condos in Alexandria. If you’re thinking about spending $269,500 in Alexandria, you’ll want to know about 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #406. The subject property is a 2 bedroom Contemporary at Greenhouse in Alexandria Virginia.
- The community is composed of Brick Contemporaries with an average of 1,114 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by James K. Polk, and Patrick Henry Elementary Schools, Francis C. Hammond Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $851 at closing.
- The median age of homes in Greenhouse is 42 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 83
- 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #406 is located at Greenhouse in the 22304 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Experience the upgrades, renovations, park views, and more!~Custom kitchen remodel 2010~ Kraftmaid 42″ cabinets~Custom kitchen storage and shelves~granite countertops~ new appliances.New hardwood floors 2010~New paint and bedroom carpet … [Read more]