- T.C. Williams High School serves Reynolds Prospect.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Reynolds Prospect is 29 years.
- The average above grade living area in Reynolds Prospect is 994 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Reynolds Prospect to Colecroft.
- Commuters from Reynolds Prospect have the benefit of metrorail bus – 1 mile, and subway – 1 mile.
- Properties range from $250,000 to $260,000.
- Properties in Reynolds Prospect typically have 1 to 2 bedrooms.
2 beds, 2 full baths Home size: 964 sq.ft. Added: 03/30/17, Last Updated: 03/30/2017 Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale MLS Number: AX9898760 Subdivision: Reynolds Prospect
240 Reynolds St #313 VA // Listed at $260,000
Compare this property to:
Open Kitchen Renovation w Granite Counters, Stainless Steel appliances & Extra Cabinets & Counters. Gleaming Hardwood Floors Throughout & Garage Parking Conveys. Separate Laundry Rm. Enjoy Watergate's Famous Amenities: Shuttle to Metro, Indoor/Outdoor Pools & Tennis, gym, sauna, billiards, Jog path, library, restaurant/conv store & much more on 36 Gated Acres. Great "Inside the Beltway" location.
Great open floor plan. Spacious rooms, 1400+ sq.ft. MOVE-IN CONDITION. Enjoy BBQ-ing on huge balcony. Washer Dryer in Unit. Close to VAN DORN METRO, 395, and 495. Walk to shopping & MANY restaurants. Covered parking space conveys. Condo Fee Includes Electric, Water, Sewer, Outdoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Party Room, Gym & Locker Rooms, 24 Hour Security. Garage Parking and a Storage Unit!