Thanks for your service and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Everyday we meet people who are PCSing to Northern VA for the first time. We know that the move can be hectic under any circumstances, but we will do our best to help minimize the troubles you'll face. We've prepared these slides to help you learn a little more about us and get you started on learning about Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-owned brokerage that works hard for your business. Most of our agents have military experience or connections.
We will honor the trust you put in us by making sure that you enjoy an easy and fruitful relocation.
Let's face it. There are more than a million homes in the area. We look at houses every single day for years on end and we still find surprises sometimes. Stuart grew up here and went to school here and he's still learning some back corners of Northern Virginia. It can take decades to get to know a place as large and diverse as Northern VA.
That means that there is no way you're going to really get to know Northern Virginia by sifting through pages of listings and pictures of homes. Listings alone will only tell you so much. But that's where our agents and our Guide to Northern Virginia come in. Both are a great resources for incoming military. The Guide starts you at the satellite level and allow you to work your way down by breaking down the area into manageable communities so that you can drill down into areas of interest. With your feedback, our agents can fill in the details and point you to things you might have overlooked.
We are most helpful for military personnel stationed at or in-bound to the following bases, forts and outposts:
- Homes for sale near Mark Center Complex
- Relocating / PCSing to Fort Belvoir
- Relocating / PCSing to Fort Myer
- Relocating / PCSing to Henderson Hall in Arlington VA
- Relocating / PCSing to Joint Base Andrews / Andrews Air Force Base / Naval Air Facility Washington
- Relocating / PCSing to National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Relocating / PCSing to Quantico Marine Corps Base
- Relocating / PCSing to Telecommunication and Information Systems Command (TISCOM)
- Relocating / PCSing to the Pentagon
- The Pentagon --- http://www.defenselink.mil/
- Military District of Washington --- http://www.mdw.army.mil/
- Fort Belvoir --- http://www.belvoir.army.mil/
- Quantico --- http://www.quantico.usmc.mil/
- Ft. Myer --- http://www.fmmc.army.mil/
- Andrews Joint Service Base --- http://www.andrews.af.mil/
- Bolling Joint Service Base ---
- Armed Forces Benefit Association --- http://www.afba.com/
- National Defense University (Ft. McNair) --- http://www.ndu.edu/
- Naval Research Lab --- http://www.nrl.navy.mil/
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center --- http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
- Bethesda National Naval Medical Center --- http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
- Basic Allowance for Housing --- https://secureapp2.hqda.pentagon.mil/perdiem/bah.html
- Military OneSource --- http://www.militaryonesource.com/skins/MOS/home.aspx
- Military Compensation --- http://www.dod.mil/militarypay/pay/bp/01_activeduty.html
- Military Homefront --- http://www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil/moving