Map of Homes For Sale Near Henderson Hall
Henderson Hall is a military installation of the United States Marine Corps located in Arlington, Virginia near the Pentagon.
As a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) initiative to create more efficiency of efforts, the Army’s Fort Myer and the Marines’ Henderson Hall became the first Joint Base in the Department of Defense. Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall (JBMHH) and consists of military installations at Fort Myer, Virginia, Crystal City, The Pentagon, Fort McNair, the District of Columbia, and Henderson Hall – Headquarters Marine Corps, Virginia. These installations and departments serve over 150,000 active duty, DoD civilian, and retired military personnel in the region.
Henderson Hall is located in Arlington County VA. Arlington is an "urban" county which has several "villages", or neighborhoods that are in close proximity to Henderson Hall. Mclean and Alexandria VA also make reasonable commutes for troops stationed at Henderson Hall.
Nearby Neighborhoods of Interest
- Rosslyn - high-rise condos, luxury townhouses in a centrally convenient location, price is at a premium
- Clarendon - high-rise condos, fine homes, urban conveniences in a hip neighborhood, price is at a premium
- Shirlington - sidewalk cafe-culture, mix of townhouses, mid-rises and a few high-rises
- Green Valley / Nauck - not far from the beaten path but not in the middle of everything
- Crystal City - metro access, close to Pentagon, a quieter urban lifestyle
- Arlandria - a little grittier, with some less expensive options,
- Del Ray - a small town in the middle of the big city
- North Arlington - single-family homes with a quiet upscale suburban atmosphere