I’m Will Nesbitt. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. I think 521 Armistead St #T3 is a very interesting garden-style condo in the City of Alexandria Virginia. It’s probably a good value. However, I can’t recommend you buy this property right now. That’s because, my goal isn’t to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
I’d like take a moment to help you think about exactly what your objectives are on you new home in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Homes around 521 Armistead St #T3 were built around 1967. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want a basement? None of the garden-style condos in this community have a basement.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 521 Armistead St #T3 is served by William Ramsay Elementary School and Francis C. Hammond Middle School.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Saxony Square is natural gas.
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. I’ve been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.