Welcome to our property management family!
We'll need some important information to provide the highest possible service to you and your tenant. When your account is started we need you to use the following form to provide information needed to effectively manage your rental property:
a useful reference for rental investors in Bush Hill Woods
- Before you rent out your rental property in Bush Hill Woods
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Bush Hill Woods landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Bush Hill Woods
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Bush Hill Woods
More Information About Bush Hill Woods
Need to sell a property in Northern Virginia?
In addition to managing property, Nesbitt Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. If your depreciation has run its course and we can help you make that 1031 tax-exchange.“Using a real estate agent is a very good idea,” says the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). "All the details involved in home buying [and selling], particularly the financial ones, can be mind-boggling. A good professional can guide you through the entire process and make the experience much easier."
What’s the Difference Between a Real Estate Agent and a Realtor?More than two million people have earned real estate licenses but only a small percentage of these are Realtors. Realtors are members in good standing of the National Association of Realtors, their state association of Realtors and a local real estate board. Realtors are held to high standards of ethical behavior and must undergo continuing education annually to remain accredited. All agents of Nesbitt Realty are Realtors!
What Does a Realtor Do?Realtors are required by law to:
- perform necessary and customary acts to assist in the purchase or sale of real estate.
- perform these acts in good faith and with reasonable care.
- properly account for money or other property placed in his or her care.
- disclose “adverse material facts” which are, or should be, within the agent’s knowledge.