How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Bush Hill Woods
We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this duty, we need the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.
If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to hand over the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a useful archive for rental investors in Bush Hill Woods
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Bush Hill Woods
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Bush Hill Woods landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Bush Hill Woods
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Bush Hill Woods