How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Bush Hill Woods

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this duty, we need the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to hand over the old passes before new passes can be issued.