How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Middletown

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association covenants. To help us in this endeavor, we will request that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.