About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Middletown
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental home. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to maintenance personnel to maintain the rental home. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents as needed to properly market your rental investment. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Do you want understand more about the area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn more about Middletown and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides facts about what has sold and what is for sale, as well as many interesting facts that you may not be aware of. In addition, our Guide highlights quite a few of the fundamentals of residing in Middletown. Yes, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but landlords and tenants should also find this information to be somewhat informative.
a handy source for property owners in Middletown
- Before you rent out your investment in Middletown
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Middletown landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Middletown
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Middletown