About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Middletown
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can lend keys to handymen to make repairs on your property. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental home. We keep a strict record of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Should you understand more about this community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for everyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Middletown and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and some surprising facts that you may not know. Not to mention, our Guide spotlights quite a few of the assets of living in Middletown. As might be expected, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and renters will likely also find these tools to be very informative.
a handy source for rental investors in Middletown
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Middletown
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Middletown landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Middletown
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Middletown