How we handle the utility companies for your rental in Middletown
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the renter taking possession of the rental property. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day before occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and landlord to ensure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
a handy source for rental investors in Middletown
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Middletown
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Middletown landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Middletown
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Middletown