Do you need a tenant for a property in Middletown?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty very rarely has issues with renters that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with unreasonable renters because we've inherited problems from real estate investors who found their own tenants, or from real estate investors who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to discovering a great renter is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your real estate investment is ready for a renter, we immediately assign a Realtor to get the property listed. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every property manager in Middletown.
The real estate agent will inspect your home and make recommendations that will likely improve your real estate investment's rental value. The property manager will also list repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make suggestions for contractors when needed.
The real estate agent will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your home. By comparing your property to similar offerings that are currently available and comparing your rental to offerings that recently rented in Middletown we will help determine the retail value of your real estate investment. From there we can make a recommended list price for the property.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new rentals in Middletown have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our rental property management system we're eager to explain how we work.
Middletown Property Management Resources
a free source for rental investors in Middletown
- Before you rent out your rental in Middletown
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Middletown owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Middletown
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Middletown
More Information About Middletown
Should you know more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Middletown and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data about what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as many compelling facts that you might not know. Also, our Guide has quite a few of the aspects of residing in Middletown. Certainly, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters might also find this data to be somewhat enlightening.