How we handle the utility companies for your rental investment in Page County
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the renter taking possession of the rental. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and rental investor to ensure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Do you need advice about rental property management?
Talk to one of our experts about rental property in Virginia.
a handy archive for property owners in Page County
- Before you rent out your investment in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Page County