How we handle the utility companies for your rental property in Page County
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the renter taking possession of the rental. We advise renters to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between renter and rental investor to ensure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
a free reference for landlords in Page County
- Before you rent out your rental in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Page County