How we manage the utility companies for your rental investment in Page County
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the rental. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and property owner to ensure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
Do you need a rental property manager?
Learn more about our rental management services. We service landlords in Virginia.
a good source for landlords in Page County
- Before you rent out your property in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Page County