What to do if we are managing your property but you don't yet know your new address
Many of our clients are transfering out of Page County, but they don't know their new address. When you sign the rental management agreement, and you don't know your new address, simply give us that information to your property manger as soon as you know where you will be living.
Meet Our Agents!
Local experienced agents ready to serve you!
a handy reference for rental investors in Page County
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Page County