How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Page County

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association covenants. To help us in this duty, we ask that the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's job to secure those passes. Typically the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to give us your old passes before new passes can be issued.