Do you need a tenant for a rental in Page County?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental management is good renters. Nesbitt Realty seldom has difficulties with renters that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome renters because we've inherited difficulties from property owners who selected their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other property managers.
The key to leasing to a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes the right
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property requires a renter, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the property listed. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment into the feed of every real estate agent in Page County.
The Realtor will take a look at your property and make suggestions that will likely improve your property's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for maintenance people when necessary.
The real estate agent will also build a comparative market analysis to help determine the retail rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar offerings that are on the market and comparing your property to homes that recently rented in Page County we can nail down the retail value of your real estate investment. From there we will make a suggested list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Page County have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental management system we're happy to talk about how we work.
Page County Property Management Resources
a handy source for rental investors in Page County
- Before you rent out your investment in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Page County
More Information About Page County
Do you need know more about our area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who wants to learn more about Page County and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as many interesting facts that you may not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide spotlights many of the assets of living in Page County. As might be expected, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but owners and tenants should also find this information to be quite enlightening.