About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Page County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your property. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to maintenance personnel to upkeep the rental. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need understand more about our community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Page County and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides facts about what has sold and what is for sale, and a few shocking facts that you may not know. In addition, our Guide spotlights some aspects of living in Page County. Of course, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and renters might also find this information to be quite informative.
a useful reference for rental investors in Page County
- Before you move a tenant into your rental property in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Page County