About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Page County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may provide keys to handymen to make repairs on your property. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need understand more about the area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who needs to find out more about Page County and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, and some surprising facts that you may not know. In addition, our Guide spotlights some fundamentals of residing in Page County. Yes, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants will likely also find these resources to be quite edifying.
a free source for rental investors in Page County
- Before you lease out your rental in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Page County