About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Page County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can loan keys to maintenance personnel to make repairs on your property. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Do you want understand more about the community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for anyone who needs to review important real estate information about Page County and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and some interesting facts that you may not be aware of. And, our Guide highlights quite a few of the fundamentals of life in Page County. Certainly, all of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but owners and tenants will likely also find this information to be somewhat edifying.
a good reference for rental investors in Page County
- Before you rent out your investment in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your managment company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Page County