About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Page County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental home. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can loan keys to handymen to maintain your rental investment. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental home. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Should you know more about the community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for everyone who wants to learn more about Page County and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and some shocking facts that you may not be aware of. In addition, our Guide features some benefits of residing in Page County. Of course, all of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants should also find this information to be somewhat enlightening.
a handy reference for property owners in Page County
- Before you lease out your property in Page County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Page County property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Page County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Page County