How we deal with the utility companies for your rental property in Manassas Park
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the rental property. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between renter and property owner to make sure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Do you need a rental property manager?
Learn more about our rental management services. We service landlords in Virginia.
a free archive for property owners in Manassas Park
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Manassas Park
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas Park owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Manassas Park
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Manassas Park