How we handle the utility companies for your rental investment in Manassas Park
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the rental. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between renter and rental investor to make sure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
Do you need a rental property manager?
Learn more about our rental management services. We service landlords in Virginia.
a handy reference for landlords in Manassas Park
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Manassas Park
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your managment company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas Park rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Manassas Park
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Manassas Park