Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the landlord, you must:
- Permit us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to obey building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your escrow account in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for repairs. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a useful reference for rental investors in Manassas Park
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Manassas Park
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas Park landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Manassas Park
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Manassas Park