About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for rental investors in Fairfax
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can provide keys to handymen to upkeep the rental home. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market your rental investment. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that entering into and also depart our possession.
Do you need know more about our local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for anyone who needs to learn more about Fairfax and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate includes facts about what has sold and what is on the market, and a few interesting facts that you might not know. And, our Guide features quite a few of the benefits of residing in Fairfax. As might be expected, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but owners and tenants will probably also find this data to be quite informative.
a good archive for property owners in Fairfax
- Before you lease out your rental in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairfax