How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Fairfax

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association covenants. To help us in this endeavor, we need the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Most often the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to give us the old passes before new passes can be issued.