Do you need a renter for a property in Fairfax?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great rental property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has difficulties with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult renters because we've inherited issues from owners who found their own tenants, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to leasing to a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property requires a renter, we immediately assign a Realtor to get the property on the market. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the home onto the desk of every property manager in Fairfax.
The property manager will inspect your home and make suggestions that could improve your property's rental value. The Realtor will also notify you of repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen if called upon.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to best know the actual rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your property to real estate investments that recently rented in Fairfax we can nail down the actual value of your property. From there we can make a recommended list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new accounts in Fairfax have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental management system we're proud to talk about what we do.
Fairfax Rental Management Resources
a handy reference for property owners in Fairfax
- Before you rent out your investment in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Fairfax
More Information About Fairfax
Do you need understand more about our local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for everyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Fairfax and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as many interesting facts that you may not be aware of. And, our Guide has some assets of life in Fairfax. Certainly, all of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and renters will probably also find the facts to be very edifying.