Do you need a tenant for a property in Fairfax?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great rental management is good tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has difficulties with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited issues from real estate investors who found their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us renters from other property managers.
The key to discovering a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your home requires a renter, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the home listed. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the landlord has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental into the feed of every Realtor in Fairfax.
The property manager will take a look at your rental and make recommendations that will improve your home's rentability. The property manager will also determine repairs that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen if called upon.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the actual rental value of your real estate investment. By comparing your real estate investment to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to properties that recently rented in Fairfax we will help determine the retail value of your real estate investment. From there we will make a recommended list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new accounts in Fairfax have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're happy to explain what we do.
Fairfax Property Management Resources
Call us at (703)765-0300
a useful source for property owners in Fairfax
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Fairfax
More Information About Fairfax
Do you need understand more about our local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for anyone who wants to learn more about Fairfax and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as some interesting facts that you might not be aware of. Furthermore, our Guide spotlights quite a few of the elements of living in Fairfax. Of course, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but owners and tenants should also find these tools to be somewhat sobering.