What to do if we are managing your property but you don't yet know your new address
Many of our clients are moving out of Fairfax, but they don't know their new address. If you sign the property management agreement, and you don't know your new address, simply provide us that information to your agent as soon as you know where you will be living.
Buying Tips & Suggestions
Find out why clients love our tiny family business.
a good reference for rental investors in Fairfax
- Before you lease out your property in Fairfax
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Fairfax
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairfax