A Few Of Our Favorite Communities
Popular neighborhoods are communities that are often searched and neighborhoods were we get a lot of requests. Often these neighborhoods have low inventories of homes and sales can occur very quickly.
- Carlyle District -- Upscale, modern and close to the USPTO
- Ballston -- A pedestrian-friendly high-rise community
- Cameron Station -- A planned community of townhouses, condos and single-family homes
- Clarendon -- Organically grown urban-development with a walkable lifestyle
- Crystal City -- Convenient, centrally-located condominiums on quiet boulevards with metro access
- Del Ray -- Where Main Street still exists
- Kingstowne -- The archetypal American suburb
- McLean Hamlet -- An established neighborhood with gently rolling wooded terrain
- Old Town Alexandria -- Historic, walkable, colonial-charm along the Potomac
- Potomac Yard --The largest new construction project in Alexandria or Arlington
- Pimmit Hills -- A vibrant mix of old and new in an ultra-convenient location
- Rosslyn -- Perched at the center of the world on a bluff overlooking DC's most-famous landmarks
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neighborhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Heights --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
We can help you find the right neighborhood for you.
Speak to an agent at (703)765-0300
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.