Are you a detached home seller with a detached home similar to 7311 Falmouth St in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Springfield:
- the average number of days on the market is 60.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 7202 Halifax Pl.
- the least expensive home on the market is 11401 Popes Head Rd..
- 7311 Falmouth St is currently listed for $460,000.
A detached home that's seen very little activity when available for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Springfield
Here are collected reasons properties similar to 7311 Falmouth St in Springfield will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your residence in Springfield? If so, it's suggested to really consider what properties have sold for in the surrounding area. Those properties can give a seller an idea of the list price for your $460,000 4-bedroom 2-baths home. Contact Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.