I specialize in purchasers discover residences in Arlington County.
This property has 3 bedrooms with 3 full baths and 0 half-baths in 2,044 sqft.
- 1530 Key Blvd #304 is advertised for sale for $1,100,000.
- The neighborhood is served by Key Elementary School, and Yorktown High School.
- If you use me as your property hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $6,798 at closing.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1986.
- 1530 Key Blvd #304 is located at Atrium in the 22209 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Rarely available and totally renovated terrific bi-level at the luxurious Atrium Condominium with indoor 2 car PARKING and extra STORAGE! Walking distance to Rosslyn METRO & Georgetown, shops & restaurants!! Double sliding glass doors open to a … [Read more]
More recommendations at Rosslyn Metro Station
Every Home Available Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
's Findings For Home Purchasers Spending Approximately $1,100,000
I can tell you what 3-bedroom Contemporary, Loft-style residences have sold for in the same neighborhood or nearby in 22209. That can clue you in on whether this is the most expensive home in the community or if it's similar to the neighbors. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.