6445 Dryden Dr, McLean VA 22101 :: 5 BR // 3 BA // 0 HB // $3,900 Continue reading
Basic Factors About Properties For Sale At Miller HeightsDo you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $1,000,000 for a 5-bedroom detached home like 2912 Melanie Ln in Oakton? In addition, you may want to know more about the schools. However, Will Nesbitt can provide information to help you learn more about Waples Mill Elementary School, and Oakton High School. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. But even so, a real estate professional like Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading
4,131 Sqft Residence For $1,375,000 in 22182 in ViennaIf you are a home buyer that believes the amount of living area that a home has is a vital concern, then you are pretty typical. In fact, a purchaser infrequently completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. Depending upon your budget, you may want to consider 8104 Maya Ct, Vienna VA which is selling for $1,375,000. Continue reading
$2,400,000 ⁘ McLean VA 22107 - Comparables and SuggestionsBuying real estate not unlike 6516 Beverly Ave is Possibly the most important financial decision a person will make in their life. Furthermore, as a local specialist with market knowledge about homes like 6516 Beverly Ave, Stuart Nesbitt will be a hard-working guide who understands the sympathetic and explanatory support that purchasers need when searching for 6-bedroom 5-baths places in McLean and acquiring a residence like 6516 Beverly Ave. Furthermore, there are always problems in McLean, Virginia real estate. But, a talented whiz like Stuart can advise you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a place of residence in 22107 in Fairfax County. Continue reading
Useful Reasons For Home Buyers Shopping In The McLean AreaIf you’re interested in learning more about places like 1033 Bellview Rd in McLean, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,323 sqft. But even so, 1033 Bellview Rd has 8,117 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $444 . Still, 1033 Bellview Rd is $493 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 1033 Bellview Rd is 0 years old.
$989,500 /// 6 Bedroom in 22043 in Fairfax County at Pimmit Hills1840 Cherri Dr is a wonderful home, Conversely it's not for every buyer. There are many factors to consider.
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c? The highest priced residence in the neighborhood is listed for $1,795,000. Do you know if 1840 Cherri Dr is a good value? Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c? Continue reading
Recently Sold Homes In 22107What is your home at Grass Ridge in reality worth? Monika can help you find the market value of your real estate in McLean for free. When the time comes to move your detached home at Grass Ridge, it's appropriate to really consider what residences have sold in the McLean Area at Grass Ridge. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 6-bedroom Contemporary-style home's value. Below, we're going to check out specific detached homes listed and detached homes that have recently sold.
Did you know that in at Grass Ridge:Continue reading
Enchanting 6-BR Detached Home - Arlington VA 22207It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22207 in Arlington area if you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a property like 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd.
Real Estate Things About The 22207 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22207 area is 15 years. 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd is 0 years old.
- The 22207 Area has an average price per square foot of $581 . In contrast, 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd is $574 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22207 area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the 22207 area is 2,937 sqft. Nevertheless, 3845 N Chesterbrook Rd has 3,920 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22207 area?