I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor.
6805-A Brindle Heath Way #A – 273 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $280,000 condominium in Alexandria. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
My objective with this blog post is to help you conclude your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Eton Square is natural gas.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a handicap accessible property? Do you like steps?
I’ll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities.
My dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.