Purchasing real estate is plausibly the biggest economic decision a resident of Fairfax County will ever make. As an expert with local market knowledge about 22102, I am a buyer’s defender who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home.
As a trusted real estate agent, I’m equipped with the know-how to assist buyers through the entire process which can come up during your house purchase. I’m Will Nesbitt and I’d be honored to to help you purchase a house in Richard Kohn Property. My help is free of charge and if you use me as your agent, I’ll rebate you $18,540 at settlement to thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$2,999,995: 1031 Towlston Rd, McLean, VA 22102
If you’re interested in a home like this, here’s an overview of the process:
- Have your ducks in a row and be ready. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot your dream home. I can show you how to get your finances in order and how to prepare yourself for the move.
- Find a trusted real estate professional. You need to find a real estate professional—not just any Realtor—but the right professional who can guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- Make a good offer. It’s unlikely that you are the only purchaser interested in the property, so you want to make your offer the one that the seller will choose.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. I can help you understand some of the expenses you’ll be looking at as a home owner.
- Think ahead. You’ll want to think about resale.
- Decide on what you need from a home. For example:
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood (1031 Towlston Rd) or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (1031 Towlston Rd).
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?