Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. My goal is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I see a lot to like about 1551 Bruton Ct and I’d love to recommend it to you, but I can’t. That’s because this intriguing 3-bedroom townhouse in McLean Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My goal in this article is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in McLean. There are many factors to consider. A few of your options include:
- How important is it that you stay in 22101? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- The highest priced home in the neighborhood is listed for $700,000. Do you know if 1551 Bruton Ct is a good value?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is energy star heating system, forced air.
- Do public schools matter to you? 1551 Bruton Ct is served by Kent Gardens Elementary School and Longfellow Middle School.
I’ve been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best home for you. I’ve been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you. I’m in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don’t want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.