WOW! Fabulous well maintained Home in great neighborhood on 1/2 acre lot w/fenced backyard & 2+car garage. 6-9yr NEW roof, HVAC & water heater! Langley HS pyramid. Extra Large Living & Dining Rm as you enter Foyer. Kitchen has NEW SS appl, … [Read more]
In many ways, 22066 is a great area to buy a home in Fairfax County. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. To view this property, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt is an expert on real estate in Fairfax County.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in Holly Knoll typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $650,000 to $899,000.
- Many were built in 1979.
- Properties in Holly Knoll typically have 4 to 5 bedrooms.
- Langley High School serves Holly Knoll.
- Middle school children at Holly Knoll attend Cooper Middle School.
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,113 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 20,336 sq.ft.
Added: 12/05/17, Last Updated: 12/05/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10115528
Subdivision: Holly Knoll