Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Shirley Acres in Lorton, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your Brick Bungalow’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Shirley Acres:
- the average number of days on the market is 24.
- the most expensive property on the market is 9516 3rd Pl.
- the least expensive property on the market is 9300 Sanger St.
Alan Clerinx is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and attentive. Alan Clerinx is the type of agent that you want to sell your home. Alan Clerinx knows the surrounding area of Shirley Acres, and can provide guidance on how to reach your goal of selling our home quickly.
Keep in mind these tips: Clear everything from countertops. Keep closets, basements, and attics as empty as possible to maximize the appearance of storage space. Consider a portable storage space to prepare for your move.
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Shirley Acres.
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.