Here are some common questions to ask your agent, your mortgage broker and yourself when you are thinking of buying a condo.
- How much can I afford per month?
- Is the condo is my price range?
- Is the community that I like?
- Where are the grocery stores, shopping malls, bars?
- Is there enough space for my needs?
- What is the condition of the condo unit?
- Do the common areas need repairs, renovations?
- How old is the condo?
- Is there a parking facility?
- Is parking assigned?
- Is there a fee to park?
- Is there guest parking and if so where?
- Does the condominium have access to public transportation?
- Metro or bus only?
- Shuttle or Limo service?
- What are the chances that this condo will increase in value?
- What type of security system is in place?
- Does the condominium association allow pets? If so how many and what type?
- What are the condo fees and what they include?
- What is the condo association policy about renters?
- How much is in the reserve fund?
- Does the condo association have a certificate of insurance?
[mortgage interest_rate="3.5" mortgage_term="30"]
4 Questions To Ask Yourself When Making An Offer On A House In ArlingtonHave you ever wondered how much you should offer on a house? Well, the not-so-simple answer is that it will depend on the market you’re in, the list price, the kind of mortgage you can afford, and many other factors that you should put into consideration before beginning negotiations.
6 Important Things That Most Home Buyers Regret OverlookingIt was the perfect home—until it wasn’t. Sadly a great number of buyers swoon over a home in Arlington, only to realize shortly after moving in that they overlooked something major, causing them serious buyers remorse.
Finding your dream homeWe аll wаnt tо find оur drеаm hоmе аnd wе thіnk іt іѕ easy. However, аftеr dоіng thе ѕеаrсh bу оurѕеlvеѕ, we ѕlоwlу bесоmе fruѕtrаtеd аnd tіrеd. When this hарреnѕ, wе ѕеttlе fоr ѕоmеthіng less. Finding thе rіght home fоr uѕ ѕhоuld nоt bе that difficult. Thеrе are simple wауѕ tо find them. First, wе…
Inlet Cove is near Fort Belvoir and Potomac MillsInlet Cove is alongside Route 1 This neighborhood of townhouses is near grocers and eateries Inlet Cove is close to Fort Belvoir, Alexandria, and Potomac Mills shops, in the city of Woodbridge Interior to these properties are multilevel Inlet Cove is serene
Relocating to Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty (703) 765-0300Welcome to Alexandria.