Opportunity knocks in this 22207 North Hills home! Not your usual split level with many windows; 3-4 bedrooms; master with full bath, garage + cul-de-sac site in so close-in N. Arl! Taylor, Williamsburg, Yorktown schools. Retro oppty awaits … [Read more]
The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Will Nesbitt reminds his clients, “The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Arlington.” Purchasing a home in Arlington and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Arlington County community. To take a closer look at this house, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt is an expert on real estate for sale in Arlington.
- Yorktown High School serves North Hills.
- Residents here are served by Taylor Elementary School.
- North Hills homes typically do have garages.
- You might want to compare North Hills to Crystal Spring Knolls.
- The average age of houses on the market in North Hills is 59 years.
- Many were built in 1958.
- Middle school children at North Hills attend Williamsburg Middle School.
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1,856 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 10,703 sq.ft.
Added: 10/20/17, Last Updated: 10/20/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AR10086056
Subdivision: North Hills