Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Leasing a rental
Leasing a rental is a very serious decision which warrants a great deal of attention before a final decision is made. When choosing a rental property, renters in Northern Virginia have a variety of factors to consider including, but not limited to, price, size, location, amenities, length of stay, proximity to Metro, type of home (condo, townhouse, single-family, etc.).
A smarter renter will consider all of their options before making a decision to ensure they are making the best possible decision. But the number of choices can be overwhelming. It’s hard to know that you’re not missing something. A rental agent can help you make sense of your options. Best of all a rental agent costs the renter nothing.
If you need an agent contact Andrew Patton.
Also Recommended Recent Listings
- $1,499: 6512 Potomac Ave #A1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $1,450: 7087 Spring Garden Dr #203, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield Green | Comparables
- $2,099: 6430 Birch Leaf Ct #22, Burke, VA 22015 | Keene Mill Woods | Comparables
- $1,950: 9020 Lorton Station Blvd #1-116, Lorton, VA 22079 | Residences of Lorton Sta | Comparables
- $2,799: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $1,850: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $1,399: 8386 Brockham Dr #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mount Vernon Lakes | Comparables