22310 is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- 22310 is served by the Franconia Springfield Metro Station and the nearby Van Dorn Metro Station.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22310 is 50 years.
- 22310 homes typically do not have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in 22310 can have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Many were built in 1984.
- The average above grade living area in 22310 is 1,689 sq.ft.
Properties in Arden Acres
Gorgeous remodeled thru-out all brick 2 level sun-filled detached home in sought after Arden Acres features hardwood flrs new kitchen & baths All new windows carpet appliances paint Expansive lower level has additional suite family rm rec rm & bar Circular driveway w/ access to 2 streets Nearly 1/2 acre mature trees 2 miles to Van Dorn St Metro Short drive to DC Springfield Malls, Tyson’s Corner
Motivated Seller has dropped the price for quick sale. Well Built All Brick & Block construction, Well Maintained Wonderful family home on quiet street shows pride of ownership. New fence around back yard with big patio and deck overlooking trees. Newer Appliances 2014, Gas Furnace 2013, Close to schools, shopping, 2 Metro stops. One Year Home Warranty included. Don’t miss a big nice workshop.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
For buying or selling at 22310 contact us.
$539,900 in Alexandria
$559,500 in Northern Virginia
$874,900 in Alexandria