Nauck Green Valley is a historic Africa-American community mostly comprised of single-family homes. It is bounded by Walter Reed Drive to the west, the Army-Navy Country Club to the east, 16th Street South to the north, and Four Mile Run to the south.
A community with two distinct names, Halls Hill/High View Park’s development can be traced back to the 1880s when the land consisted of sprawling farmland owned by Basil Hall. He sold most of his land to his freed slaves after the Civil War.
Spy Hill Boulevard Manor is a small and quiet neighborhood located just off of Arlington Boulevard and about half a mile east of Seven Corners in Arlington, VA.
Cherrydale is a close-knit neighborhood in northern Arlington, VA. It is bounded by the intersection of Interstate 66 on the east, N. Utah Street on the west, I-66 to the south, and Old Dominion Drive to the north.
Glencarlyn is one of Arlington’s oldest and most stable residential neighborhood. Established in 1887, it is bordered by Arlington Boulevard(Route 50) to the north, Carlin Springs Road to the west, Branch stream Valley to the south, and Glen Park to the east.
Maywood is a historic neighborhood in Arlington that combines classical charm with modern living. Located in the northern part of Arlington, Maywood is walking distance to Clarendon and a few miles to D.C.
Established in 1903, Barcroft is a quiet residential neighborhood located in Arlington, Virginia. Barcroft is bounded by Arlington Boulevard to the north, George Mason Drive to the east, Columbia Pike to the south and Four Mile Run to the west.
Westover is a residential suburban historic neighborhood in Arlington that is centered on Washington Boulevard between North McKinley Road and North Longfellow Street. This charming neighborhood is quite walkable. It consists of winding streets and pedestrian friendly paths that all lead to shops, work, and public transportation.
Situated in a beautiful 50 acres park-like setting and a few blocks from Courthouse and Rosslyn Metro, is the historic Colonial Village Complex.
About a mile west of the Ballston Quarters, bordering Carlin Springs Road and divided by Arlington Boulevard, is a historic neighborhood by the name Arlington Forest.