Do you need a tenant for a rental in Manassas?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental management is good tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has issues with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited difficulties from real estate investors who selected their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us renters from other property management companies.
The key to finding a great renter is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property needs a tenant, we immediately assign a Realtor to get the property listed. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the landlord has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental onto the desk of every real estate agent in Manassas.
The property manager will take a look at your home and make recommendations that will likely improve your property's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can help you. We can make suggestions for handymen when necessary.
The real estate agent will also build a comparative market analysis to help determine the retail rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar offerings that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to real estate investments that recently rented in Manassas we can help determine the market value of your property. From there we will make a suggested list price for the home.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Manassas have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're happy to talk about what we do.
Manassas Property Management Resources
Call us at (703)765-0300
a good reference for rental investors in Manassas
- Before you lease out your rental property in Manassas
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Manassas
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Manassas
More Information About Manassas
Should you understand more about the area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to review important real estate information about Manassas and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate compiles data regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a couple of compelling facts that you might not know. Also, our Guide spotlights some aspects of residing in Manassas. Of course, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will likely also find these tools to be very eye-opening.