Do you need a tenant for a rental in Manassas?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has problems with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult renters because we've inherited issues from owners who selected their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us renters from other rental management companies.
The key to finding a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your real estate investment needs a renter, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the real estate investment on the market. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental onto the desk of every property manager in Manassas.
The real estate agent will take a look at your rental and make recommendations that will likely improve your property's rentability. The property manager will also notify you of repairs that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for contractors if necessary.
The real estate agent will also prepare a comparative market analysis to nail down the actual rental value of your property. By comparing your property to similar offerings that are on the market and comparing your property to real estate investments that recently rented in Manassas we will best know the retail value of your property. From there we can make a recommended list price for the property.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Manassas have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental management system we're happy to explain how we work.
Manassas Rental Management Resources
Call us at (703)765-0300
a free archive for rental investors in Manassas
- Before you lease out your property in Manassas
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Manassas
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Manassas
More Information About Manassas
Should you understand more about the local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who hopes to find out more about Manassas and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and a few compelling facts that you may not be aware of. Furthermore, our Guide highlights many of the elements of life in Manassas. Of course, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and renters will likely also find these resources to be quite sobering.