How we manage the utility companies for your rental investment in Manassas
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the renter taking possession of the rental property. We advise renters to put utilities in their name 1 day before occupancy. We encourage this overlap between renter and rental investor to make sure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
Is it time to sell?
Call (703)765-0300 to talk with an agent.
a free source for rental investors in Manassas
- Before you rent out your rental property in Manassas
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Manassas
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Manassas