Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the property owner, you must:
- Permit us to keep your rental in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to follow building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Permit us to keep your escrow account in good order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a good source for landlords in Manassas
- Before you rent out your rental in Manassas
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Manassas landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Manassas
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Manassas