About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for property owners in Ballston
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental home. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can loan keys to handymen to maintain the rental. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that entering into and also depart our possession.
Do you want know more about this area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for anyone who needs to learn more about Ballston and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate has facts about what has sold and what is for sale, and some compelling facts that you may not be aware of. In addition, our Guide features quite a few of the benefits of residing in Ballston. Certainly, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants may also find this data to be very eye-opening.
a useful reference for property owners in Ballston
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Ballston
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Ballston property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Ballston
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Ballston