Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying
STUNNING Rear-Facing Deluxe 1-bed model feat. fresh paint & new floors/hardware. Peaceful, serene views of nature w bright, natural light all day. Rooftop views of Masonic Temple, Wilson Bridge, Potomac River. 26 acres of Park-like setting incl. swimming pool, tennis/bsktball/volleybll crts, garden plots, picnic area, plygrnd, kayak/boat storage & more! 5 Min to Old Town & 11Y Express Bus to DC.
Recently updated 1 BR, 1BA, Penthouse unit with great views. New carpet paint, updated bath, kitchen, lighting and freshly painted. Great property, great location. Plenty of parking, walk to shopping and 1 block to Washington Parkway.
What a view in this One bed, one bath condo in The River Towers community with tons of amenities! Condo Fees cover ALL utilities plus more!! Laundry in lower lvl, Key Fob & Call Box, Plenty of Parking!! This Unit closer to elevator, once inside you'll love the natural light and layout. Tenant currently in unit, 1 hr lead time. Sold as is
2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom condo in River Towers. Stainless appliances, granite countertops, wooden blinds and views. Close to shopping, library, and parks. Access to RT 1, 495, and GW Parkway. Ample parking, pool, tennis courts, gym and more! *Open House, Sunday, October 28th from 1pm-4pm!*
Totally renovated, gorgeous 3 BR 8th floor unit has many updates to set it apart. Brand new gleaming hdwd floors, new closets, designer bathrms, kitchen, fresh paint. Spacious sunny bdrms, all rooms offer panoramic views. Set amid resort surroundings, close to DC, Old Town, shops, Metro, hwys, Potomac, Condo fee includes utils. Gracious living with pool, tennis courts, gym. Open Sun 8/12, 1-4 pm.
Efficiency unit. Convenient location and walking distance to Potomac River, shopping center, trails, public transportation and library. Sold in As-Is condition.
Beautiful condo with so many new updates!!! NEW Kitchen cabinets, NEW Granite, NEW Stainless Steel Appliances and flooring! Beautiful NEW engineered hardwood flooring in living area and bedroom! NEW bath vanity with granite, MORE! Popular Alexandria location close to shopping, services and schools! Easy for commuters! One bedroom one bath condo in community with tons of amenities!
What a difference w/ NEW CARPET 8/4/18! Unique combined unit of a 3 BR/2 BA plus a 1 BR/1 BA making 1832 sq feet! Great views and incredible location! Rows of windows line every room for a remarkable amount of natural light! Huge living room - Plenty of in-home storage & ALL utilities included. Ask about seller's generous concession to pay 1st 2 years of 1BR condo fee ($6816)+$17,282 spec assmt!
Views, location & price = impressive trifecta! 2 BR / 1 BA freshly painted, newer convector units in each room, large panel windows with spectacular views out to Dyke Marsh. Amenity rich community : roof-top deck, exercise room, swimming pool, garden plots (fee). Condo fee inc utils. Just south of Old Town Alexandria w/ easy access to 95/495, GW Pkwy, Huntington Metro, Old Town, shops/restaurants!