Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying
***** JUST LISTED! ***** Rarely available "CORNER-END UNIT, with 2 Bedrooms and 1.5 Baths. Move-In Ready Condition and priced right for today's value conscious home buyer. Super sunny with 2-sides of sun exposure, with panoramic and treed views from both sides. Generous room sizes and nice flow throughout! Beautifully refinished wood floors, completely updated/renovated baths, granite counter-tops in kitchen, and previously replaced windows. Great location just 5 minutes from Old Town Alexandria, -- but without the Old Town price. Electric, gas, and water all included in reasonable condo fee! Located in park-like setting with easy and convenient walk to shopping, restaurants, bike path, public library, Belle View Elementary, and Mount Vernon Recreation Center. Easy access to public bus in front of building to Huntington Metro station. See numerous photos and "interactive" floor plan virtual tour. WELCOME HOME! ***** NOTE: Any offer due by 12:00 Noon Tues. July 23, 2019. Prefer "The Settlement Group" for Settlement Agent. DISCLAIMER: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed with room dimensions approximate.
Lovely, welcoming living space w/ expansive windows embracing natural light & relaxing VIEWS of trees & landscaped grounds, beautiful updated bath, newer wood flooring, spacious bedroom w/ large closet, & much more! Abundant amenities feature basketball courts, beauty salon, bike trail, exercise room, jogging/walking path, swimming pool, tennis courts, etc! EXCEPTIONAL location near Potomac River & Old Town Alexandria. Shopping, dining & entertainment conveniently close!