Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying
Clean and neat, bright and spacious sunny corner 3BR/2BA unit in sought after River Towers. Ready for new owners to make it their own. New carpet in BR's. Large kitchen with great storage. Huge LR/DR with wood laminate floors. Condo fees include ALL Utilities plus: outdoor pool, tennis courts, exercise room, party room, picnic area, tot lot/playground, roof top deck overlooking parkland. All just minutes to Old Town, Belle View Shopping Center, Mount Vernon Rec Center, Potomac River bike path, National Airport, GW Parkway/I395. Or take bus at your door.
The one that truly has it all! Meticulously remodeled in 2013 including new convectors. Gourmet kitchen has 42 inch easy close cabinets, quartz counters and stainless steel appliances. Ample storage for pots and pans in addition to a pantry. Remodeled bathroom boasts floor to ceiling marble along with a travertine floor. Absolute attention to detail with crown molding throughout and granite window sills. Entry way closet, linen closet, bedroom closet and large walk in closet in living area provide plenty of storage. The open floor plan creates a spacious feel while several large windows fill the rooms with natural light. Sit back and let the sun shine in! Unwind after a long day on the roof top terrace overlooking Dyke Marsh Wildlife Preserve. You might even get a glimpse of the Potomac River. Two miles from Old Town yet tucked away among 26 private park-like acres, this is truly a hidden gem. Just blocks away are: Mount Vernon Recreational Center, Martha Washington Library, a grocery store, wine store, restaurants and a dog park. Nearby the George Washington Memorial Parkway offers a scenic 17 mile trail to run, jog, bike or simply get away. Amenities abound at River Towers. Rooftop Terrace, Picnic Grove and Grills, Pool, Basketball Court, Tennis Courts, Exercise Room, Playground and Garden Plots. There is a car wash area, extra storage and ample parking. Close to Ronald Reagan Airport, about 2.5 miles from Huntington Metro station with a direct bus to the metro. Condo fee INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES! Don't let this one get away!