Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying
Beautifully upgraded 2nd floor unit quickly accessible from the elevator or stairs. Enjoy your privacy with no other unit below you AND hidden from the outside by the trees. Attractively renovated kitchen includes a more open design while including a nicely positioned breakfast bar. It boasts upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops. Separate dining and living rooms makes efficient use of the square footage to give the feeling of spaciousness. Sizable bedroom will accommodate today's living while enjoying ample in-unit storage.
***Open House Saturday 4/10 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Open House Sunday 4/11 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Contact 202-964-3664 via text for access.*** Updated and move in ready! Recent updates include a beautifully remodeled bath, flooring and new HVAC Convectors. Original well preserved wood parquet flooring under 5 year old carpet if you prefer. Sample picture in photos. River Towers is just two miles from South Old Town, tucked away among 26 beautiful park-like acres of private land. River Towers is only blocks away from the Mount Vernon Recreational Center and the Martha Washington Library. Belle View shopping center is nearby and includes a grocery store, wine store, restaurants and a dog park. River Towers is an amenity rich community that includes a rooftop terrace with river views, a picnic grove with grills, pool, basketball court, tennis courts, exercise room, playground, garden plots and a party room. Ronald Reagan Airport is 2.5 miles from the Huntington Metro station with a direct bus to the metro. ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED in the Condo fee (except cable and phone). FREE PARKING. Do yourself a favor and put this one at the top of your list. You will not be disappointed!
Filled with sunlight on a higher floor with over-sized windows that stretch the entire expanse of the living room. Spacious 1362 square foot condo corner unit, one of the largest, features 3 bedroom 2 bath w/ ample closet space. Just 2 miles south of Old Town Alexandria in River Towers, a high-rise community located on 26 beautiful park-like acres. Beautiful rooftop. Located only a short distance from Potomac River with biking and walking trails and a short distance to grocery, shopping, restaurants, florist, dry cleaner, bakery, bank, post office, drug store, and library. Bus stop is right outside the door for a quick access to Metro. Working or playing in DC, Pentagon, Alexandria, Arlington, or Maryland, the commute is super easy. Condo amenities include large swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, exercise room, picnic grove, bike storage, club room, tot lot, GARDEN plot, car wash area, and more. Ample free surface parking and on-site management. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED in condo fee.
Just off the scenic George Washington Parkway in beautiful Belle View, this spacious 3 bed 2 bath condo is located in lovely park-like settings with fantastic amenities and convenient links to the entire metro area. Nestled against the Dyke's Marsh Nature Preserve, you will not feel at all like you are this close to Old Town and DC! Just two blocks to Belle Haven shopping center with restaurants, groceries and much more, this wonderful location has so much to offer. Great access to 395 and 495, the Huntington Metro is just 2.5 miles away and Metro Bus stops directly in front of the buildings, so this condo really does put the whole DC area within easy reach. This Unit is the largest floor plan with over 1300 sq ft of living space. 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths and Hardwood floors throughout! Wall to Wall windows in the large Open Concept Living Room Dining Room area with Eastern Exposure for beautiful morning light. Large closets as well for tons of storage. 3rd bedroom is currently set up as a Home Office, and all of the furniture throughout the entire home is available too! This lovely condo is a great opportunity, so don't miss your chance to make this your own wonderful new home!
Vacant !!! Motivated seller . 1 BR in coveted River Towers. Natural light & 2 walk-in closets. GW Parkway outside Old Town, this is an ideal location for the reluctant city dweller. Blocks to shopping a bus to metro stopping in front of the building. This home is convenient to everything.
Awesome views of this Park-like setting on 26 acres of land from this upper level unit, Large Bedrooms. Lots of closets & windows. Condo fee includes ALL utilities. Free parking. Pool, Tennis, garden plots, roofdeck w/ river views! Easy walk to Pkwy Trails, quick trip to metro, I-495 & Old Town, Ft Belvoir, DC