Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying
Rarely available light and airy corner unit with TWO VIEWS in River Towers. This one bed, one bath unit has been updated and has much to offer! Highlights include a new modern kitchen with quartz counters, open shelving and subway tile & stainless steel appliances, and new kitchen cabinets and flooring. Space is plentiful with huge walk-In closets! River Towers offers so many amenities. Enjoy the rooftop terrace overlooking river views. Picnic areas with grills, outdoor pool, basketball court, tennis courts, fitness room, playground, and party room. ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED in Condo fee. Metro station is a direct bus ride away. Easy commute, just off GW Parkway. Walking distance to shops, parks and Potomac River.
YOU'VE WAITED FOR THIS ONE! GORGEOUS CORNER UNIT, AMAZING GREEN VIEWS, ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED, ADJACENT TO 26 BEAUTIFUL PARK-LIKE ACRES AND 2 MILES TO OLD TOWN Gorgeous unit #708 is a light filled corner unit highlighted by stunning treetop views from every window! The expansive 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home features an updated, neutral kitchen with Pergo flooring; gorgeous, newly redone parquet hardwood floors; updated powder room; Master bedroom with updated full bath en suite; huge bedroom #2 ; oversized walk-in storage closet and an open Dining area.Ample free parking; secure building with controlled access; Community pool; exercise room; rooftop terraces; tennis courts; play area; garden plots; picnic grove with grills; Basketball courts, Beauty Salon; Pet-friendly (up to 30lbs ~ 1 dog/2 cats); within 3 blocks of a grocery store, drug store, the Potomac River, biking and walking trails; Starbucks (.4 miles); minutes to Old Town; quick bus to Huntington Metro (yellow line). Conventional, FHA and VA financing.