Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying
Beautifully renovated unit on the main level - no elevators and so convenient if you have a dog. Condo fee includes all utilities. Kitchen has been renovated and opened up. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances and recessed lighting. Stunning stone accent wall in Dining Room. Beautiful bathroom gutted to the concrete - everything new including Kohler soaking tub and stylish wall and floor tile. Newer convectors. Electrical panel was replaced and relocated out of the kitchen. Stylish base molding throughout. In addition to bedroom, linen, and coat closets, there is a storage closet . This unit is an absolute gem! And the location is phenomenal. Bus out front to Huntington Metro (Yellow line). River Towers is in the BEST LOCATION on 26 park-like acres off of GW Pkwy which is adjacent to the Potomac River and the Mt. Vernon Bike Trail. It is located a mere 2 miles south of Old Town so you can walk or bike to your favorite restaurant if you want to leave the car at home. Enjoy the amenities of River Towers: lovely swimming pool, tennis courts, a picnic grove with grills, and exercise room. And....a community garden for growing vegetables and making friends! The Belle Haven Marina a few blocks away (across the GW Parkway, on the Potomac River, the marina is owned by the National Park Service and offers canoe, kayak, and sailboat rentals.) Within a 3 block radius of River Towers are restaurants, cafes, a Safeway, bank, drug store, music store, bike shop, library, a County indoor ice rink and swimming pool, and so much more.
Clean and neat, bright and spacious sunny corner 3BR/2BA unit in sought after River Towers. Ready for new owners to make it their own. New carpet in BR's. Large kitchen with great storage. Huge LR/DR with wood laminate floors. Condo fees include ALL Utilities plus: outdoor pool, tennis courts, exercise room, party room, picnic area, tot lot/playground, roof top deck overlooking parkland. All just minutes to Old Town, Belle View Shopping Center, Mount Vernon Rec Center, Potomac River bike path, National Airport, GW Parkway/I395. Or take bus at your door. All utilities are included in condo fee.