Benefits of Residence at River Towers
- Excellent views of either the Potomac or Alexandria
- Many with updated kitchen & cabinetry
- All utilities are included (except phone & cable)
- Association offers an in-house repair program – very convenient and only $15 per hour.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Small pets (under 35 pounds) welcome.
- Located on 27 acres, some of which include a federally protected wildlife preserve.
- Grounds are landscaped and well-maintained.
- Large pool, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a very large picnic area with grills and a playground.
- Boat storage and a kayak rack on site.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
River Towers Lifescape
- Hidden on a Cul-de-Sac --- There is no "cut-thru" traffic. Most locals are barely aware of River Towers.
- Beautiful Grounds --- The well tended grounds boast year-round sites and colors.
- Canal --- Meandering around River Towers, quaint bridges mark wonderful places to chat with neighbors, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Clubhouse --- Enjoy swimming, work-outs, and other activities on the private outside pool.
- Marina --- Community boat slips are available at the Marina.
- Gardens --- Every resident can have his/her own private garden to raise tomatoes, flowers or whatever your heart may fancy.
- Roof Deck Overlook --- A perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails --- Take an afternoon stroll along the community’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
What Agents Are Saying