Looking to spend $5,500 for a home with a garage in Falls Church? Stuart Nesbitt is the ace on real estate in Fairfax County. Continue reading
Allow us to explain to you how we can rebate money to you on your next residence in Falls Church. A seller pays a commission to sell his property. The home buyer doesn't pay his Realtor because the commission is paid by the seller. Continue reading
Yes, you can find a large luxury detached home in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of luxury homes in Fairfax County. Perhaps one of them is the right property for you. If it's not 6519 Truman Ln, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you have questions about 6519 Truman Ln, or the real estate market in Fairfax County, contact Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. today. Continue reading
Are you shopping for a detached home in Falls Church? Do you need a comprehensive list of subdivisions with $1,000,000 detached homes advertised for sale in Falls Church? Continue reading
2-bedroom Colonial-style Condo ⁘ Falls Church VA 22041Here’s some reasons about real estate in Falls Church, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 3705 S George Mason Dr #306s to help measure market value.
The Falls Church Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the Falls Church area is 128 days.
- The average living area in the Falls Church area is 1,935 sqft. Still, 3705 S George Mason Dr #306s has 1,398 sqft of living area.
- The Falls Church Area has an average price per square foot of $338 . Still, 3705 S George Mason Dr #306s is $242 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Falls Church area?
- 2754 Hollywood Rd #204 is the least expensive home in the Falls Church area. 2754 Hollywood Rd #204 is listed for $175,000. However, 6723 Valley Brook Dr is the highest-priced home in the Falls Church area. 6723 Valley Brook Dr is asking $2,149,900.
- The median age of homes in the Falls Church area is 47 years. 3705 S George Mason Dr #306s is 47 years old.