Amenities of Marina Towers
Marina Towers offers its residents a distinct sense of community, providing weekly movies nights on the community large screen TV, scheduled yoga classes and even a digital camera club. Residents can also head down to the community dog walk or visit the tiki bar. It doesn't end there, the Marina Towers community often comes together to serve through programs such as river clean ups and send-a-kid-to-camp.
Residents need only walk to the corner of the road to catch the metro bus, making the Marina Towers a dream for commuters. Condos at Marina Towers in Alexandria VA have
- Convenience Store
- Fitness Center
- Tiki Bar
- access to Mount Vernon Trail;
- all utilities included in the condo fee.
- Garage parking is also available with some condos.
- Verandas viewing the river
- Accessibility to George Washington bike trail
- Parking for everyone
- Condos at Marina Towers were built in 1970
- Schools serving the community are: Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.