There are few people that see more than I about historic residences listed for sale in homes in the City of Alexandria at Old Town.
This recommended home is at 706 Prince St #12 Alexandria VA. 706 Prince St #12 is a 2-bedroom Victorian-style unit at Old Town in 22314.
- Units in this place were built around 1820.
- The units in this section are masonry traditionals with an average of 2,283 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $3,935 at closing.
- The median age of units in Old Town is 200 years of age.
- The subject property has been asking 67 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 109
- The section is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Welcome to historic Swann-Daingerfield House, and a hard to find 1,690 square foot condo with interesting architectural details throughout. Steeped in American history and located in a prime Old Town Alexandria location, this boutique … [Read more]
More suggestions at King Street Metro
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Monika Ortiz's Curated List For Home Purchasers Investing About $675,000
Are you seeking a certain price range and specific features in 22314? I am a true pro in real estate in the 22314 Zip code and can help you find homes you didn't know about.