Alexandria House is a high rise condominium community located in the lower end of North Old Town in Alexandria. The community is situated at 400 Madison Street between N Pitt Street and N Royal Street.
- The condominium complex was built in 1975
- It is 22 stories with a total of 208 units with one to three bedrooms.
- Each unit features an enclosed patio and a balcony which offers breathtaking views of the Potomac River
- Amenities include concierge, elevator, party room, outdoor pool, sauna, underground parking
- Harris Teether is located steps away from the community
- Braddock Road Metro Station serves the community
- Parks nearby include Montgomery Park and Oronoco Bay Park
- Schools serving the community are Jefferson Houston Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.