Do you have a townhouse that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in The Village Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 9.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5535 Winford Ct.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5535 Winford Ct.
- 5535 Winford Ct is currently listed for $444,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a fine Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the townhouses priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At The Village Park
Here are some reasons places similar to 5535 Winford Ct in Fairfax County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your townhouse in The Village Park? If so, it's wise to find out about what homes have sold at The Village Park in 22032 in Fairfax County. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom Colonial-style residence's value. Call Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.