Are you a home seller with a unit in Fairfax that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Mosby Woods:
- the average number of days on the market is 25.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 3218 Plantation Pkwy.
- the least expensive home on the market is 10169 Mosby Woods Dr #305.
- 10169 Mosby Woods Dr #305 is currently listed for $225,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Mosby Woods
Here are a few reasons units similar to 10169 Mosby Woods Dr #305 in Fairfax will sometimes have little activity:
- Odor — The majority of places have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your place in Mosby Woods, it’s judicious to investigate what units have sold at Mosby Woods in Fairfax. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $225,000 2-bedroom 1-baths traditionals-style home’s value. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will’s plan to market your unit. Will is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home’s market value.